Tuesday, January 2, 2018

4th quarter complete








The 4th Quarter was a great one!  I accomplished a fair amount and am very pleased.

My goals were to finish the following:

1.  Free Falling Leaves - quilting, binding, labels, hanging sleeves - more here
Free Falling Leaves Top
Free Falling Leaves
Hanging at Rising Star Quilters Guild
2.  The alphabet quilt:  Hand binding, sleeve and label - more about this quilt here
Alphabet, Unfinished
Alphabet quilt, Finished

3.  2 Sew together bags - more about these here
Finished Sew Together Bags
Sew Together Bags, in project box


4.  And finally, finish organizing my space, more here

The Closet, unfinished
The closet - organized
More closet organized
This last project was not done, but I can't really complain.  Its a little harder in odd ways than it should be, so I only do an hour or two when I am working on it.


 The Loon did not get finished.  It was a little harder than I imagined and not so fast to do.  I expect it will be done in two weeks, if we get to Maine both of those weeks.  It lives there and so I only have access to it halftime.  I am making a list of what I need too, so I don't get stuck for that reason.


The Loon,unfinished 



Linking up with:  2017FAL 4th Quarter